Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Click on the questions below to learn more about EZPD and password generation
What are special characters?
How to create a strong password?
What if my account does not allow certain special characters?
How strong is my password?
What does it mean to store a password?
Is EZPD a password management program?
Can I use EZPD in the public or friends computers?
How can I view my EZPD generated passwords?
What happens if I delete my license file?
Additional EZPD tips and tricks
After you download EZPD you will receive a license file and an information file. Keep in mind:
- These files are meaningless to other devices, so even if they are visible, your passwords won’t be compromised.
- You can redownload your license file, unlimited times.
- If you keep your license file in your email, you can delete it from your computer for an extra level of security.
- You can also backup your information file on a USB.
- Another way to protect your information is by storing your EZPD information in an encrypted folder accessible by password only.
For accessibility, create a shortcut from EZPD and place it on your desktop or taskbar.