In 2017 there were 1,579 data breaches, according to a dossier by Statista, a leading aggregator of market and consumer data. The breaches exposed consumers’ sensitive information—from medical information to account numbers—representing roughly 179 million individual records being vulnerable to criminal misuse. That’s eye-opening in and of itself, but when you consider that just five […]
Find us on Facebook
- What is password spraying and how can your organization defend against it?
- 4 Essential Cybersecurity Practices for Small Business Owners
- How to modernize cybersecurity at your organization
- What is social engineering and how can you protect your organization?
- How to stay ahead of changing cybercrime patterns